IIHT is pleased to admit students who have the necessary preparation and background to be successful in and outside of the classroom. We look to educate and graduate students prepared to work in successful careers that are also active citizens. No student shall be denied admission on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age or sex.
IIHT uses a holistic admissions approach to identify applicants who they believe will contribute to the IIHT community. The Admissions staff selects students based upon a combination of the following criteria: Official secondary school record, college transcript, personal essay, references – when made available. Official documents demonstrating proof of high school graduation are required prior to enrollment. Documents are considered official when they are sent directly from the school, school official, or agency issuing the document. Student issued documents are not considered official.
Admitted students are expected to conduct themselves in a college-ready manner consistent with IIHT Institute's policies and expectations for its students, including those set forth in the Student Handbook. Students must report to the IIHT Office of Admission any disciplinary violations or other behavior that is inconsistent with the Code of Conduct. If any of these conditions are not met, the Institute may withdraw its offer of acceptance and deny admission to the Institute.
- Form 30 Immigration Student Pass (Ksh 5,000). Apply for a Student pass online at fns.immigration.co.ke.
- Alien Registration Fee – Ksh 2,000 payable to Department of Immigration (Payable to immigration department after their approval of application for a student pass in 1 above).
- Out of state fee (25% of the fees payable each semester).
- Re Entry Visa Fee is Ksh 1,000.
- Transcript Fee (Official Copy) Ksh 1,500.
- Non Official Transcript Fee Ksh 1,000.
- Student Residency – Please check with Qwetu Student Residences – www.qwetu.co.ke.
NB: INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTATION & PAYMENTS
ONLY COMPLETED APPLICATIONS WILL BE PROCESSED and IIHT-NAIROBI RESERVES THE RIGHT OF ADMISSION
Payment information: (Cash payments not accepted)
Ksh. 5,000 non-refundable registration fee is required for the Diploma/Bsc IT-IMS programme
1. Payment via Bank:
Bank: Co-operative Bank (all branches)
Account Number: 011 485 329 80300
Account Name: IPSCOD Technologies Training Institute Limited
Forward the bank payment slip to IIHT Nairobi, Westlands, or send a scan/photo of the slip to 0728223045
2. Payment via MPESA:
Paybill Number: 570531 (IPSCOD Technologies Training Institute)
Account Number: YOUR TWO NAMES Forward the MPESA payment confirmation message to phone number: 0728223045
Tuition fees once paid are non-refundable and non-transferable. An individual has up to one year to take the course. The Diploma Degree programme must be taken once a person enrolls.
The programme fee covers exams, certificates, course materials, and trainers.
IIHT reserves the right to cancel any program or change the dates and/or venue of any program without liability for compensation.
Programme fees are payable before the due start date of a specific course.
2. Course Deferment
If a student defers the course for whatever reason, he/she has 1 year maximum to complete the course but the availability of slots depends on other factors and the Center Head has the right to allot a batch depending on subsequent batch schedule.
For any deferment beyond 12 months (1 year), the student has to pay a rejoining fee of Ksh 15,000.
3. Final Examinations
1. The student must complete the IIHT Online examination within 30 days after the completion of the batch. This 30 days period is provided in consideration of illness, employment compulsions, travel, emergencies, and other unavoidable, unexpected situations.
2. If the student is not in a position to appear for the examination within 1 month, he/she should submit a letter explaining the reasons to the Center Head and obtain approval for a break of 3 months or his/her earliest expected date of preferred examination schedule, whichever is shorter. This change incurs a fee of Ksh 2,500.
3. For any delay in taking examinations 3 months after the completion of the class, and up to 1 year, a rescheduling fee of Ksh 10,000 will be incurred.
Beyond 12 months, (1 year), the student has to pay a rejoining fee of Ksh 15,000, and a re-scheduling fee of Ksh 10,000, a total of Ksh 25,000.